Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Midpoint Reflection - Weeks 8/9- DUE Thursday April 30th

well wen i got in the site i touhg i will do different stuff that i dont like to do but wen i went there i i did like my work of helping kids do the homework and make sure they are doing the work well in that place its really quiet and there is someone in the room like a person who take care of then we the teacher is not there is not like my high school they need to call someone to stay in the room just waitin =g for the teacher to comeback i learn stuff in my internship like umm.... i saw stuff that they didnt give me wen i was a little kid and i just got suprised lol well everyone there love me and we all good friends and thats really good =] and wen i speak to the i speak with carefull and i do eye contact by now in my school i need to study and focus on the SAT well my goeals during this 5 weeks of my internship is to make sure i get my hours complete and i leanr that new york city is big state and not all the people are the same

No comments:

Post a Comment